Super Duster 152 (402B)
||Supplier, Trader, Distributor
||100% HFC134A gas
||Dust, Lint, Metallic oxide particles, Oxide
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
High volume operations, Energized circuits, Office equipment
285g (10 oz)
Non-Flammable, Non-Conductive, High flow delivery system
We are the leading suppliers of Super Duster 152 (402B) across the country. The 402B Super Duster 152 is a general usage duster for electronic and electrical equipment. The duster contains pure 1, 1 difluoroethane (152a), which delivers a constant, high-pressure cleaning jet. The gas jet is dry, zero -residue, and chemically inner, which makes it safe for cleaning electrical and electronic components. Clients can buy this Super Duster 152 (402B) from us at market leading price.
Applications & Usages :
- Keeping your computer and electronic boards free from accumulated dust and lint helps prevent malfunctions and lengthens component life
It is used to clean :
- Computer equipment: CPU, Keyboards, PCB
- Electrical and electronics boards and systems
- Ventilation and heat sink systems the removal dust from heat sinks and fans help avoid overheating situations.
- Audio-visual equipment
- Lab equipment
Benefits and Features :
- Compatible with electrical equipment and electronic components
- Chemically inert
- Zero Residues
- Moisture Free
- Ozone Safe
- HFC 152a is rated as non-flammable when subjected to the 'Test for determining the the flashback and the length of the flame projection of flammable product enclosed in a spray container' of the Canadian Hazardous Products Act.
- This product is not defined as flammable by 1500.3 (c)(6),16 CFR, Fed. Haz. Substance Act, C.P.S.C. Regs.Removes microscopic dust, lint, and foreign particles.
- Cleans computers and keyboards, photographic and audio / video equipment, coin counters, printers, timing devices, cash machines, optical equipment, fax machines and other electro-mechanical instruments.
- 100% HFC 134A gas
- Ozone safe
- Zero residue
- High flow delivery system
- 71.5 PSI output
- Moisture free
- National Stock #1430-01-205-6877
||285g (10 oz)
||400g (14 oz)
Properties of Copper Clad Board
|Non-volatile Residue (maximum
||-25 °C [-13 °F]
|Ozone Depleting Potential
Looking for "Super Duster 152 (402B)" ?