Silver Conductive Epoxy (8331)
Silver Conductive Epoxy (8331)
| Click to view more |
We are a paramount Supplier of Silver Conductive Epoxy (8331) in Maharashtra, India. The 8331 Silver Conductive Epoxy Adhesive is an economical electronic epoxy with good electrical and thermal conductivities. This adhesive bonds very well to a variety of surfaces. It has a convenient 1-to-1 ratio, a workable ten minutes pot life, and a moderate curing rate. It achieves an operational level in five hours at room temperature. With heat, the 8331 cures in less than 15 minutes and maximizes its conductivity. The cured adhesive bonds very well to most of the substrates used in electronic assemblies. It resists thermal and mechanical shocks and provides the low resistivity needed for many operating conditions. The 8331 epoxy adhesive is great for forming conductivity seals, bonding, and repairing of electronic devices.
- Good 0.017 ©·cm electrical resistivity and 0.90 W/(m·K) thermal conductivity
- Adheres to most electronic substrates
- Stores and ships at room temperature no freezing or dry ice required
- Very long shelf life of at least two years even when stored at room temperature
- Easy 1:1 mix ratio
- Strong water and chemical resistance to brine, acids, bases, and aliphatic hydrocarbons
- The 8331 epoxy has many uses. It is primarily used as a solder replacement for bonding heat-sensitive electronic components. It allows for quick cold soldering repairs and is effective at bonding heat sinks to other components and PCBs. It also provides an excellent EMI/RFI shielding and is very effective at filling in seams between the metal plates. Its primary applications are repair and assembly of electronics in microelectronics and optoelectronics. It is used in the automobile, aerospace, marine communication, instrumentation, and industrial control equipment industries.
Application Instructions :
- Follow the procedure below for best results. For mixing quantities that are less than 1 mL in size or for stricter stoichiometry control, mix by weight ratio instead (requires a high precision balance).
- Heat cure is recommended to get the best possible conductivity.
- Cuation - Do not cross contaminate. To avoid premature curing, use different stirring tools for parts A & B.
To Prepare 1:1 (A:B) Epoxy Mixture :
- Remove syringe cap or jar cover.
- or jars, stir each part individually to re-incorporate material that may have settled during storage.
- Measure one part by volume of A.
- Measure one part by volume of B.
- Thoroughly mix the parts together with a stir stick until homogeneous.
- Apply to with an appropriate sized stick for the application area.
Application Notes :
- A slight discoloration of the 8331 epoxy may occur over time. The discoloration does not affect the adhesiveness or conductivity.
- This product cannot be soldered through cleanly and safely for the printed circuit assembly components.
||14 g, 6 mL
||Two 7g syringes, 3mL each
||115 g, 50 mL
||460 g, 200 mL
Looking for "Silver Conductive Epoxy (8331)" ?