Designed and developed with perfection, our products are of unmatched standards. As we know the value of quality raw materials, we source them only from dependable vendors. By applying such inputs, we make sure that our finished goods remain flawless.
- PLC based control panel.
- Operating Modes - Auto & Manual.
- User friendly change part setting.
- Potentiometer is provided to vary speed of conveyor to synchronize machine operation according to the bottle size/volume.
- NO CONTAINER NO FILLING.
- Input Supply - 230VAC, Max 400 Watts max.
- Air Consumption - 10CFM at 6 bars.
- Air Pressure - 8 kg / cm2 Max. and 6 kg / cm2 Min. (10CFM).
- Control Panel - PLC Driven with LCD Screen MMI.
- Electric Supply - 230VAC 1 Phase / 415VAC, 3 Phase, 50Hz.
- Pneumatics - Janatics / SMC Make.
- MOC of Machine - Run of Assembly in Mild Steel Epoxy Painted and other Parts in Mild Steel Chrome Plated or fully SS 304.
- Main Conveyor - Driven by ½ HP, 3 Phase, 50Hz AC Motor with Bonfiglioli Gear Box. Speed is settable with the help of VFD.
- Hopper Motor - Driven by 1 HP, 3 Phase, 50Hz AC Motor with Bonfiglioli Gear Box. Speed is settable with the help of VFD.
- Range - 250gms, 500gms, 1000gms. And multiples of the above settable values.
- Speed - 500ml - 20 -22 bpm. * Indicates speed can vary according to the bottle volume, speed of conveyer and filling time.
- Accuracy - less than +/- 1%.
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- The system is meant for capping of two bottles at a time. The working principle of this machine described as follows.
- Connect the Single Phase 415VAC Supply to the Machine and put the MCB ON.
- The machine is gets ON by releasing the Emergency Push button and keeping the machine in AUTO MODE and pressing ‘Start Button’ on HMI Panel. Once the machine gets ON hopper motor & Conveyor gets ON.
- Put the container one by another from in feed side of conveyor. As the container reach in front of the container present sensor, after given delay conveyor stop and suction & nozzle mouth open cylinders gets On to fill the grease on container
- The container is filled with required quantity of grease and both suction & nozzle mouth open cylinders gets OFF and conveyor get start to next bottle to come. The filled bottle now passed to out feed side of conveyor.
- The above cycle is repeated in a same manner. Once Cycle Stop push button is pressed it stops the cycle.
- Any time Emergency stop button is pressed, the machine stops its operation.